join Indian Navy is one of the most respected and prestigious branches of the Indian Armed Forces. It is responsible for protecting the country’s maritime borders and ensuring national security. The Indian Navy offers exciting career opportunities for civilians who are interested in serving their country. The INCT Recruitment Of Chargeman-II Exam 2023 Apply Online for 372 Post is one such opportunity.
Before applying for the INCT Recruitment of Chargeman-II Exam 2023, candidates need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. The following are the essential eligibility criteria for the INCT Recruitment of Chargeman-II Exam 2023:
- Application Begin : 15/05/2023
- Last Date for Registration : 29/05/2023
- Last Date Complete Form : 29/05/2023
- Exam Date :As per Schedule
- General / OBC/ EWS : 278/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per Recruitment Rules of Indian Naval Civilian Entrance Test INCT Recruitment Of Chargeman-II Exam 2023
|Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details Total : 372 Post|
|Post Name||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total||Navy Chargeman Eligibility|
|Indian Naval Civilian Entrance Test INCT Chargeman-II Exam 2023||216||74||25||42||15||372||Degree / Diploma in Related Trade|
Link Activate 15/05/2023
Navy Chargeman Notification PDF
The application process for the INCT Recruitment of Chargeman-II Exam 2023 is entirely online. Candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the Indian Navy. The following are the steps to apply for the INCT Recruitment of Chargeman-II Exam 2023:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy.
- Click on the “Join Navy” tab and then click on “Civilians.”
- Select the option “Entrance Test (INCET) – 03/2023 For Chargeman – II”.
- Click on “Apply Online.”
- Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Candidates must have a Diploma in Engineering or a Bachelor’s degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry from a recognized university or institute.
Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years of age.
Candidates must be Indian citizens.
The selection process for the INCT Recruitment of Chargeman-II Exam 2023 consists of a written examination and a document verification process. The written examination will be conducted in two phases: Phase I and Phase II. The Phase I examination will be an objective type test, and the Phase II examination will be a descriptive type test.
Q1. What is the INCT Recruitment Of Chargeman-II Exam 2023?
A1. The INCT Recruitment Of Chargeman-II Exam 2023 is an entrance exam conducted by the Indian Navy to recruit candidates for the post of Chargeman-II.
Q2. What is the eligibility criteria for the INCT Recruitment Of Chargeman-II Exam 2023?
A2. The candidate must possess a Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the relevant discipline from a recognized university or institute. The candidate must be between 18 to 30 years of age as of the closing date of the application. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Stay connected with www.IGujarat.in for latest updates
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.